The Kansas City Chiefs placed tight end Martin Rucker on injured reserve. Rucker is a 6-foot-5,…
Five Things: What's Left to Ponder?
1. Sign Him or Trade Him – Let's put the stalemate between Dwayne Bowe and the Kansas City Chiefs as the organizations top priority before the team departs for St. Joe. Right now the two sides are some $6-8 million apart on guaranteed dollars. On one side the Chiefs, led by General Manager Scott Pioli, aren't convinced that Bowe is worth signing a long-term contract. In the last three years...
378 Fans online
- Out of Bounds: Chiefs Fall Short Against Broncos
- Fisher and Kelce proving doubters wrong.
- Chiefs Red Zone Failures Cost Them Victory
- Could've easily been 24-17 KC
- Pride Can Carry Chiefs to Win Sunday