The San Diego Chargers are coming to Arrowhead stadium this Sunday in the franchises' 105th meeting…
Behind Enemy Lines: Chargers vs. Chiefs p. I
Michael Lombardo: The Chargers have shut down a couple elite runners so far this season (Darren McFadden and Chris Johnson). They face another this week in Jamaal Charles. How much work/production do you expect from Charles, who is coming off a 233-yard performance? Nick Athan: I really can't see the Chiefs putting the rock into the hands of Jamaal Charles 39 times like they did last week against the New Orleans Saints. However, had they not, the Chiefs would have likely lost to New Orleans last Sunday. The Chargers have their work cut out defensively because at some point QB Matt Cassel is going to step up his game. So the Chargers can't always stack the box. ML: If the Chiefs do not make the...
323 Fans online
- Decision Time: Should Dorsey Sign Incognito?
- ChiefsInsider: Pre 1st Cut Rumblings and Roars
- Upon Further Review Chiefs Had Some Positives
- Chiefs announce initial cuts
- Chiefs Might be Playing Second Fiddle to Royals