The San Diego Chargers are coming to Arrowhead stadium this Sunday in the franchises' 105th meeting…
Behind Enemy Lines: Chargers vs. Chiefs p. I
Michael Lombardo: The Chargers have shut down a couple elite runners so far this season (Darren McFadden and Chris Johnson). They face another this week in Jamaal Charles. How much work/production do you expect from Charles, who is coming off a 233-yard performance? Nick Athan: I really can't see the Chiefs putting the rock into the hands of Jamaal Charles 39 times like they did last week...
366 Fans online
- Finding Redemption In Miami
- Knile Davis is Ready to Star in KC's offense.
- Maybe 2013 Draft Wasn't So Bad...
- Out of Bounds: Chiefs Fall Short Against Broncos
- Fisher and Kelce proving doubters wrong.