Passing by Peyton. Dancing by Von. On the day Peyton Manning threw three touchdown passes and drew…
Game Primer: Chargers vs. Broncos
When The Chargers Run Ryan Mathews sat out two practices this week with a neck injury. Jackie Battle's role has been reduced since Mathews' Week 3 return from a collar bone injury, but expect to see Battle's number called often if Mathews is limited or unavailable. San Diego has yet to have a running back run for more than 100 yards in a game. When The Chargers Pass The key to victory is Philip Rivers' feet. Rivers' downfall last week was his lack of mobility outside of the pocket. With Jared Gaither injured and likely out for a second straight week, Rivers' better have brought his dancing shoes to Denver. The biggest threat to a clean pocket is Von Miller. Since his rookie season in 201...
319 Fans online
- Decision Time: Should Dorsey Sign Incognito?
- ChiefsInsider: Pre 1st Cut Rumblings and Roars
- Upon Further Review Chiefs Had Some Positives
- Chiefs announce initial cuts
- Chiefs Might be Playing Second Fiddle to Royals