It's no secret the Wide Receiver position is one of the most pressing need for the Chiefs heading…
Winning Now or in 2015?
When the NFL announced its schedule last month Chiefs fans were excited but also realistic because the chances this team can win even eight games, might be a mighty big challenge. The Chiefs brass, General Manager John Dorsey and Head Coach Andy Reid, have to make some very difficult decisions in the next couple of days. Do they go for it in 2014 and retain some of their high priced talent and...
372 Fans online
- Knile Davis is Ready to Star in KC's offense.
- Maybe 2013 Draft Wasn't So Bad...
- Out of Bounds: Chiefs Fall Short Against Broncos
- Fisher and Kelce proving doubters wrong.
- Chiefs Red Zone Failures Cost Them Victory