Kendrell Bell Just Needs to Land on September 11th
After flirting with linebacker Ed Hartwell in March, Kansas City Chiefs moved quickly to secure another one-of-a-kind linebacker. When contract talks stalled between Kendrell Bell and the New York Giants on a long-term deal, the hometown Chiefs quickly moved in and made an offer to land the former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker. From the moment he signed with Kansas City all anyone wanted to talk about was his injuries. Bell told reporters when he signed his contract that he was 100 percent and could play in March if need be. Still the press was relentless, and news that he might not play against the Seattle Seahawks on Saturday night fueled more rumors that he's still not healthy enough...
340 Fans online
- Chiefs' Waiver Wire Pickup Options
- ChiefsInsider: 53-Man Rumblings
- We Swing for the Fences with our Final 53
- Post Season Only if Reid Leads Them
- NFL announced sweeping new measures on domestic violence