Given a cursory glance, an 0-4 preseason record doesn't look pretty. It's even uglier when you…
Drum Beats: McIntosh Back?
The question of whether or not he'd be ready for the season after spraining his knee in training camp this summer had been dogging the team for weeks. Now that the answer's been found, there comes another question: How much will McIntosh be able to play? He'll need to be brought along slowly, to get his football legs back. He's been able to get some conditioning work in with his rehab, but as everyone's been saying all summer, there's a difference between being in...
329 Fans online
- We Swing for the Fences with our Final 53
- Post Season Only if Reid Leads Them
- Decision Time: Should Dorsey Sign Incognito?
- NFL announced sweeping new measures on domestic violence
- ChiefsInsider: Pre 1st Cut Rumblings and Roars