Jim Poore is back with his Week 4 picks column against the spread..…
Behind Enemy Lines: Chargers vs. Chiefs p. II
To read the first installment of this Q&A series, click here. Nick Athan: The Chargers opened against a pair of NFL patsies. But last weekend they might have faced the best team in the NFC in the Atlanta Falcons. Is San Diego ready to start playing better teams and can they beat them consistently? Michael Lombardo: The Chargers will keep getting better as the season progresses. Free-agent...
374 Fans online
- Knile Davis is Ready to Star in KC's offense.
- Maybe 2013 Draft Wasn't So Bad...
- Out of Bounds: Chiefs Fall Short Against Broncos
- Fisher and Kelce proving doubters wrong.
- Chiefs Red Zone Failures Cost Them Victory