The Chargers, losers of five of their last six games, have essentially conceded the division to the…
1. Ride the Ryno The Chargers must decide if Ryan Mathews is a franchise running back. He is a strong between-the-tackles runner with vision, patience and balance, but his fumbling problems and inconsistencies in pass protection have him spending too much time in the dog house. Mathews has yet to deliver a 100-yard game this season and has just one touchdown. Part of that is due to Norv Turner using a stable of running backs -- Mathews has carried 20-plus...
329 Fans online
- We Swing for the Fences with our Final 53
- Post Season Only if Reid Leads Them
- Decision Time: Should Dorsey Sign Incognito?
- NFL announced sweeping new measures on domestic violence
- ChiefsInsider: Pre 1st Cut Rumblings and Roars