After undergoing surgery last week, Minnesota Vikings center John Sullivan will experience a three…
Offensive line hoping for continuity
The Vikings' biggest pending free agents are split fairly evenly on defense and offense. Defensively, linebackers Erin Henderson and Jasper Brinkley and safety Jamarca Sanford are the starters scheduled for free agency on March 12. Offensively, right tackle Phil Loadholt, fullback Jerome Felton and receiver Jerome Simpson are the biggest unrestricted free agents. Vikings general manager Rick...
373 Fans online
- Knile Davis is Ready to Star in KC's offense.
- Maybe 2013 Draft Wasn't So Bad...
- Out of Bounds: Chiefs Fall Short Against Broncos
- Fisher and Kelce proving doubters wrong.
- Chiefs Red Zone Failures Cost Them Victory