Position changes and injury absences come into focus ahead of the start of spring practice next week…
CSDTV: Dykes in Spring
Defensive line and linebackers, local cuisine Offseason non-football workouts, becoming a part of the complete student-athlete experience QB competition, initial depth chart, how quick the offense will be up and running; execution-based offense, not a trick-based offense Moving guys around, pecking order at RB; Bigelow Offensive line, speed of the offense, adjusting to a new system Overall athleticism assessment, secondary, middle linebacker competition Recruiting, competing with Stanford and Oregon Addressing spring injuries, Yarnway and McClure Addressing tight ends; difference between inside and outside receivers; different types of players playing the same positions, Wark, Muhammad and baseball/track
275 Fans online
- Chiefs Camp Report Day 1: Can Daniel Beat Out Bray & Murray?
- Chiefs Camp Report: Looking Ahead atop Reid's Agenda
- What we're counting on to be successful this season
- Winning Seasons Since 1995
- 1 Day to Camp: Can Charles Be Superman Again?