Had he come out as a junior, he may very well have been a first round selection. But this defensive…
High motor defender has place in the NFL
Playing in the SEC, David Pollack has seen his share of excitement. He has seen the rowdiness associated with the gridiron. The Georgia fanatics packed the stadium and had a lot to cheer about, particularly when Pollack was lining up on defense and getting into the opposition's backfield. "I'm quick off the ball, which really helps," he said. "Whoever gets the edge usually has a big advantage. I'm going to play with everything I've got, rush the passer, play the run. I can do a lot of things." When he was moved to defensive end as a sophomore in 2002, Pollack turned on the jets. That year he tallied 14 sacks (a new school record) and 23.5 tackles for a loss - in his...
332 Fans online
- ChiefsInsider: 53-Man Rumblings
- We Swing for the Fences with our Final 53
- Post Season Only if Reid Leads Them
- Decision Time: Should Dorsey Sign Incognito?
- NFL announced sweeping new measures on domestic violence