Any time you can go to Indianapolis, especially after they were the world champions the previous…
Colquitt's Coffin Corner: You Have To Perform
It's tough to lose a friend like Dave Rayner. I was his roommate at the Indianapolis combine, so I've known him since early in 2005. We've kept in touch since then and once he got on at Kansas City he was kind of a positive friend to me. He's a good Christian guy and it hurts to see him go, especially like this. There were just a number of factors why he struggled. I think he couldn't figure out...
373 Fans online
- Knile Davis is Ready to Star in KC's offense.
- Maybe 2013 Draft Wasn't So Bad...
- Out of Bounds: Chiefs Fall Short Against Broncos
- Fisher and Kelce proving doubters wrong.
- Chiefs Red Zone Failures Cost Them Victory